Partners Insurance Group now offers pet insurance through Figo.
What is pet medical insurance?
- Insurance plans cover unexpected illnesses and injuries of your dog or cat.
- Visit any licensed veterinary practice, emergency hospital or specialist in the US, Canada or Puerto Rico.
- Choose from three flexible plans that can be customized to meet your budget needs.
- Figo may reimburse up to 100% of your actual vet bill with options for unlimited annual benefits.
Is pet insurance worth the cost?
The advancement in pet medical care and the rising demand for treatment poses a financial challenge for loving pet parents. Pet insurance provides coverage for unexpected injuries and illnesses.
What does pet health insurance cost?
Insurance premiums for dogs and cats are calculated based on the age and breed of your pet as well as your zip code. Give us a call today to get a quote!
What is covered?
- Knee Conditions
- Prescription Medications
- Hip Dysplasia
- Specialist Treatments
- Rehabilitation (optional)
- Veterinary Exam Fees (optional)
- Non-routine Dental (accident only)
- Prosthetic & Orthodontic Devices
- Chiropractic & Acupuncture
- Euthanasia & Cremation
- Emergency Services
- Cancer Treatments